Featured Developer Center
IBM Bluemix Developer Center
Discover technical resources for building and developing your apps in the cloud
Based on the open source architecture of Cloud Foundry, the Bluemix cloud platform gives you the flexibility to integrate the development frameworks, languages, and services that suit your needs.
Let's get started
- Introducing Bluemix, the IBM Cloud platform: A cloud platform that is designed to help companies build and run highly scalable modern apps and services. Learn more on how you can get started.
- Bluemix Essentials: Take a free 4-hour self-paced course on cloud computing fundamentals, Bluemix components and features, and application deployment.
- Developer's guide to Bluemix Fundamentals: Use your programming skills to easily develop and deploy your first app in the cloud using IBM Bluemix.
- Educational resources: Keep on learning with developerWorks articles & tutorials.
- Develop and Deploy: Start using Bluemix today with APIs, recipes, and sample codes.
Visit IBM Bluemix Developer Center @ developer.ibm.com/bluemix/
Our developerWorks team is adding new Developer Centers regularly on all up-and-coming technologies and topics, so please come back often and check what's new!
Visit the IBM developerWorks Developer Centers @ ibm.com/developerworks/connect
Latest Articles & Tutorials
- Compatibility Mode improvements in IBM Notes 9.0.1 Feature Pack 9
- Cattle not pets: Achieving lightweight integration with IBM Integration Bus
- Build with Watson tips: Best practices for using custom classifiers in Watson Visual Recognition
- Securely connect your private VMware workloads in the IBM Cloud
- SAP HANA and Hortonworks Data Platform (HDP) integration with SAP HANA Spark Controller running on IBM Power Systems
- Create a fun, simple IoT accelerometer game
- Make informed automated decisions with business rules and Predictive Model Markup Language
- Write clear, concise code for OpenWhisk using this Lisp dialect
- Authoring with developerWorks: A step-by-step guide for authors to create articles and tutorials for publication
- Introduction to Java programming: Java language basics
- Configure SIBus queues and topics in WebSphere Application Server
Latest Cloud Architectures
Find the best fit for your cloud apps!
IBM's architectures provide practices for building apps on the cloud. The reference architectures define the basic pattern, while implementations provide specific technology, practices, and tool choices to build and deploy that pattern.
Visit the new IBM Cloud architecture center to browse our architectures and experiment with sample codes and demos.
Latest Blog Posts
Hot off the press: New Jupyter notebooks for quantum computing
Make your applications more inclusive and accessible with help from AccProbe and Va11yS
The top five reasons you should be using Node-RED right now!
Check the latest videos from developerWorks TV:
IBM Cloud Developer Tools CLI: How to deploy to Kubernetes on IBM Cloud
Migrate data to the cloud with Bluemix Lift CLI
Building with Watson: Integrate Tone Analyzer with Conversation
Choose the right blockchain system of record
Deploy Watson bots faster by integrating
Before you dev, use Watson to discover the most-wanted features
Planning your blockchain, from CIO to operator
The New Builders:
Episode 38: All the News That's Fit to Impact Your Investment Portfolio
Java News & Code:
Recently published courses
Check out all available courseware at developerWorks Courses, your go-to place to build skills and acquire learning.
Star Trek Bridge Crew: Artificial Intelligence in Virtual Reality with IBM Watson
September 11, Boston, MA
Open Source Summit 2017 - North America
September 11-14, Los Angeles, CA
September 11-13, London UK
IBM Code Tech Talk: Implement voice controls for a serverless home automation hub
September 13, Virtual
Cognitive Builder Faire: Seattle
September 15-17, Seattle, WA
Rock your Cloud 2017
September 18, Tel Aviv, IL
Strata Data Conference 2017
September 25-28, New York, NY
JavaOne Conference 2017
October 1-5, San Francisco, CA
IBM Analytics University 2017
October 10-13, Berlin, DE
IBM Cloud University 2017
October 10-13, Berlin, DE